We collect your data to ensure that we can contact you before, during or after your appointment with The OvenMan.
How we collect your data
We collect your data when you call to make a booking with us or make an enquiry for a quote. We also check your contact details and ask when you would like to be contacted by us again for another clean after your appointment. We have steps in place to ensure all data we gather is secure and used appropriately.
What about third parties?
We only share with The OvenMan operatives who are vital to making your OvenMan experience a great one.
It's up to you
You can always request to have your information removed from our database by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0330 838 4222.
Full Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to us
Section 1 - What do we do with your information?
When you call us or complete our contact enquiry form on our website, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, telephone number and email address and availability for the booking.
1. Personal Information we collect
When you interact with us or we interact with you in relation to our products and services, you may provide us with or we may obtain personal information about you, such as the following:
- Contact details: information that allows us to contact you directly such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone and details of availability.
- Purchase details and requirements: details of the products or services you have asked us to provide to you, details relating to any property you are asking us to repair or replace and any associated repair or replacement options selected or other instructions and decisions made by you in relation to our products or services.
- Financial information: bank accounts, credit/debit card details, payment and receipt details, refund or credit details and details of payment transactions with you.
- Records of your interactions with us: such as any enquiries or complaints you make, telephone conversations, letters and other correspondence (including e-mail and SMS) and your usage of our website.
- Online account information: use of and movements through our online portal, personal identification numbers, IP addresses, user names and other IT system identifying information;
- Responses to any feedback forms, surveys or competitions: we keep records of any responses you give us that may be received directly from you or via sites including but not limited to TrustPilot, Google, Facebook;
- Your marketing preferences: so that we know whether and how we should contact you.
Section 2 - Consent
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to book an appointment with us, we imply/assume that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Your name, address and contact information will be communicated to our carefully selected operatives in order to complete the service for you.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Section 3 - Disclose
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Section 4 – Website and Database
Our website is hosted on a Fasthosts UK-based server. Your data is held on a Microsoft SQL Server database that is secure.
We currently do not accept payment on our website. Payment for our services is currently by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Section 5 - Third Party Providers
In general, the OvenMan Operatives will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Section 6 - Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. We will never share your information with third party companies outside of The OvenMan Company except solely for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Section 7 – Your rights
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the information we hold about you.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information please contact The OvenMan - email@example.com or telephone 0330 838 4222